The HEE/NIHR PCAF is open for applications, with a closing date of 18 March 2021. Click here to apply.
This award provides funding to support the submission of a doctoral fellowship application and to undertake training.
Health and care professionals (excluding doctors and dentists) wishing to apply must hold registration with one of the following regulatory bodies or have plans in place to hold the required registration by the proposed award start date:
- Academy for Healthcare Science
- General Chiropractic Council
- General Dental Council
- General Medical Council
- General Optical Council
- General Osteopathic Council
- General Pharmaceutical Council
- Health and Care Professions Council
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Social Work England
- UK Public Health Register
You can apply, read the guidance notes and chairs report from the last round of applicants here.
The CAHPR East Anglia committee have experience applying for HEE/NIHR awards and are happy to be contacted for support or guidance.